بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
I hope everyone is doing fine by the grace of Almighty, because today I’m here with the Yu Gi Oh Fan Art Contest! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
But first answer me something: Can you name the strongest duel monster? No? Okay then, you do know what a trap card is, don’t you? And for those of you who don’t know………..Open your eyes! ＼（○＾ω＾○）／
Muslim Manga invites you to join a “Yu-Gi-Oh” contest, so bring out your drawing cards & let’s play!
Draw a fanart of the manga/anime “Yu-Gi-Oh!”. Your fan art can be a short comic, an animation or a painting. Be creative! But remember to draw the characters for the Yu Gi Oh Fan Art Contest as Muslims. Okay? (✿◠‿◠)
We can’t play the game without rules. So here they are. (^o^)/Read carefully:
- No profanity.
- Don’t claim these characters as your own.
- If you are submitting through deviantArt then make sure not to submit watermarked artwork.
- Email the original sized artwork to the specific email address.
- Put a link to your deviation in a comment on this journal so that we can keep track of it as well as feature it in this journal.
- Make sure that your drawing follows the group’s Submission Rules. Otherwise your drawing will be denied.
- You can submit your artwork by email. Make sure to send it to email@example.com
- Or, you can submit your artwork on the Contests Folder at Deviant Art: click here (If submitting on deviantart, mention “For Muslim Manga Contest” in the text section of the submission and give the link of this journal)
- This contest will end on April 30th 2016 May 10th 2016
- 1st prize: 2 week feature on the Muslim Manga Deviantart group.
- 2nd prize: 1 week feature on the Muslim Manga Deviantart group.
- 3rd prize: 1 week feature on the Muslim Manga Deviantart group.
- If you wish to make our contests even more awesome, please consider donating a prize
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for donating
- or contact us through our social media pages:
- Our facebook page
- Our twitter page
- If you have any questions, please ask them below in the comment section.